Follow Smart Money
- Aggregating liquidity is the most effective way to achieve better trading depth.
- Stablecoin-centric bridges are the most effective means of achieving cross-chain trading.
- In the era of multi-chain ecology, thousands of assets will be issued on different chains daily.
- With the flourshing of L2 and new mainnet, Web3 is entering the era of "Thousand Chains, One Network".
- Self-custody of assets is becoming the new norm, lowering the barriers to entry for DApps.
- GameFi, SocialFi, and NFTs rode a wave of popular interest in Web3 and a growing mainstream awareness that cryptocurrency is the future.
UXUY Protocol is a cross-chain interoperability solution that empowers Web3 projects and users to seamlessly swap tokens across multiple chains.
Our protocol is built on a stablecoin-based bridge that sources liquidity from various DEXs, providing lightning-fast trades with minimal slippage. With our state-of-the-art technology, you can easily access hybrid cross-chain liquidity in one place, elevating your trading experience to new heights and scaning all possible routes and find your bargain with the best rate.
UXUY provides a suite of products, including our customisable widget that can be easily embedded into your DApp, allowing your team to focus on building without worrying about integrating disparate bridges and DEXs, which could take months. We also offer API that not only offers the freedom of customizing UI but empowers you with the strong functionalities of UXUY protocol. Customizable and Powerful.
We prioritize security over everything else and our smart contract is externally and independently audited by CertiK and other smart contract security firms to ensure every transaction is safe and secure.
Integrate with Our Protocol API
Follow the Swap API documentation to integrate with our protocol.
Please visit our Website.
Join our Community
We welcome you to join our community where you can stay up-to-date with the latest updates and developments. Our team will be happy to assist you 24/7.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals and be part of the growing community. Follow us on our official social media channels below.